Here's a Google translation of the "about" section of the Facebook page,
from which many of the viral article pics seem to have been taken:

We are a rural community in the city of Belo Vale /  MG, called Bride of
> the Lamb and have a philosophy, the Collaborative Work to maintain a decent
> quality of life for everyone, so we develop all activities together. The
> Assoc. Bride of the Lamb ACNC also called, is a non-profit entity and
> conducts Social and Cultural projects through partnership with public and
> private agencies.
>
> Our greatest reward is to live without fights or discord, love everyone
> equally, without a shadow of doubt trust in our fellow man, have faith in
> God and know that we do not need religion to have eternal life.
>
> Products
>
> Cultural, Theatre, Dance and Music, activities use art as a vehicle of
> transformation, inclusion and recreation of children, teenagers, adults and
> seniors. Survived agriculture and to supplement the income of the
> community, create arts and crafts workshops, underwear and cleaning
> products.

I'm guessing it's a town with a business/organization that employs
mostly/all women and someone made something up...