From: kerry.raym...@gmail.com
To: gendergap@lists.wikimedia.org
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:16:48 +1000
Subject: Re: [Gendergap] Noiva do Cordeiro

My conclusion is that the place is real,
and has some kind of interesting history relating to the church and women, but
unsure
if the Mirror article about the present day demand for men willing to submit to
their rules is verifiable. It really needs a Portuguese speaker to decide that
as that’s the language the source material is in.

Kerry