Good point. Actually I first heard about it on ANI where they didn't link to the page, but I didn't put two and two together of WHY they didn't link.

On 9/9/2014 7:22 PM, Katherine Casey wrote:
I don't think it's appropriate to use this list to link to pages that out other users. I understand your frustration with nothing onwiki getting done, Carol, I truly do, but part of the social contract of being a Wikipedian is that we're expected to not attack the "real lives" of other Wikipedians - even when we think they're terrible or totally wrong.