Hi All,

At this year's Wikimania, over 40 Wikimedians helped prioritize ideas and
identified 7 key gender gap initiatives to work on.

We’ve created a page that summarizes gender gap strategy activities
to-date, lists the initiatives, and organizes teams:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Gender_gap_strategy

We realize not everyone who cares about this issue was there to
participate. We would love to get your input and support. *Please take a
look at the page and sign up if you're interested! *

Once teams are developed, we’ll be in touch to help brainstorm next steps
and help support you as initiatives move forward.

Thank you again for your commitment to addressing the gender gap!

Cheers,

Alex & Siko

--
Alex Wang