Sorry if in aggravated state yesterday and ranting...

Anyway, as listed here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Countering_systemic_bias/Gender_gap_task_force/research

The study's talk page has ongoing discussions of people being annoyed about this issue. Probably first place any updates will show up:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Wikipedia_Editor_Survey_2012

Unless announcement shows up first at:
https://blog.wikimedia.org/