Manchester to London, bit too far for time / distance a fortnight before
Christmas for me.

Marie

From: roberta.we...@wikimedia.org.uk
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 09:44:02 -0500
To: gendergap@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Gendergap] a gender gap meet-up?

Great idea! Are there enough people on the list within striking distance of
London to make this a possible venue too?
Any evening, week commencing 15 December?
Or propose a date.
Roberta------------------------Roberta WedgeGender Gap Project, Wikimedia
ukroberta.we...@wikimedia.org.uk
4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT+44 (0)20
7065 0921
Wikimedia UK is the British chapter of a global movement. We support, but do
not control, Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit, and other
related Wikimedia projects.Wikimedia UK is both a limited company (Registered
No. 6741827) and a charity (Registered No.1144513).
Visit wikimedia.org.uk and @wikimediauk