Sorry about screwy formatting... Let's try that again...
On 12/2/2014 11:22 AM, Carol Moore dc wrote:
*Nathan* nawrich at gmail.com <mailto:gendergap%40lists.wikimedia.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BGendergap%5D%20Gendergap%20achievement%20award&In-Reply-To=%3CCALKX9dSohgumfQBmSBW7bfC23uJ%3DgiD5i9E6X%2BE6Wi7oecZpQQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
/Mon Dec 1 20:24:58 UTC 2014