I find the entire premise of this essay to be a bit misguided. Do we really
need to worry about tamping down the trickle of feminists editing art
articles on Wikipedia? There are easily ten times more men's rights
activists editing Wikipedia than feminists, and they actively organize
off-wiki to subvert NPOV. Why does no one care about that? Why not write a
blog post about men's rights activists running meat-puppet campaigns and
trying to white-wash articles about rape and domestic violence? If
anything, having a handful of feminists on Wikipedia might serve to keep
them in check.

"Also, don't revise existing articles because you feel there is a male bias
in them."
This is terrible advice. For example, I significantly revised the "dating"
article a few years ago because it had an obvious male bias and seemed to
be intended only for a male audience. Why should people leave articles with
a male bias? NPOV doesn't mean leave articles with whatever bias they
started with.

Also, I find it strange that your article implies that feminists can't
write from a neutral point of view. Feminism is about equality of the sexes
and opposing stereotypes and biases. It isn't about making women look
better than men or excluding the male point of view. I think feminists make
great Wikipedia editors. Look at Adrianne Wadewitz: 37 featured articles! I
would gladly take 1000 more Adrianne Wadewitzs as Wikipedia editors!

Kaldari