It's not our moral role as Wikipedians and it's not the role of the
Wikimedia foundation to take a deeply investigative role of harassment. We
can block harassers when proof is brought to us, but finding them is
difficult and is a task that should be handled by the respective platforms
themselves. If someone is harassing someone off-wiki, we shouldn't play
detective when we can just share the information we have (in accordance
with the privacy policy) and let other places perform their own
investigations.