Good point...

On 2/9/2017 1:01 PM, JJ Marr wrote:
It's not our moral role as Wikipedians and it's not the role of the
Wikimedia foundation to take a deeply investigative role of harassment.
We can block harassers when proof is brought to us, but finding them is
difficult and is a task that should be handled by the respective
platforms themselves. If someone is harassing someone off-wiki, we
shouldn't play detective when we can just share the information we have
(in accordance with the privacy policy) and let other places perform
their own investigations.

On Feb 9, 2017 12:43 PM, "Carol Moore dc" <carolmoor...@verizon.net