Now this is strange.  The person who created The Womanity Foundation back
in October also created the article Yann Borgstedt
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yann_Borgstedt> which is apparently the guy
who started the organization. The article passed a review by Articles for
Creation back in 2011, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Yann_Borgstedt
but has just been nominated for deletion.

>>> 2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletio