Hi All,

I’m sharing a call for participation in a survey about Wikimedia Commons. The
student running the survey is a young woman with whom I have been working on a
project about broadening participation. Please feel free to share with others.

Thanks!
Amanda / Mssemantics (EN Wiki)

—
Do you like playing mobile games? Do you like to take pictures? Do you want to
share your photos with the world?

If so, we’d love to get your thoughts on a potential new mobile game that
involves contributing your photos to Wikimedia Commons--a free resource used by
people all over the world.

Please take 15-20 minutes and fill out our survey!

The survey is completely voluntary, so you can opt out at any time. We will not
ask for your contact details unless you choose to be entered into a raffle to
win one of four $25 Amazon gift certificates. If you do choose to be entered
into this raffle, we may contact you just once in the future to ask if you
would be interested in having a brief conversation over Skype, Hangouts, IM, or
an application of your choice. Drawings for the raffle will take place 15
February 2018. You must be 18 or older to participate in the survey and the
drawing.

To access the survey please click here<https://tinyurl.com/ycasf7xv>. If the
survey does not open automatically, please copy and paste the following link
into your internet browser's address bar:

https://tinyurl.com/ycasf7xv

Questions about this survey? Email: vaibh...@uw.edu<mailto:vaibh...@uw.edu>

Thanks for your time!