Hello, everyone!

I am very excited to announce that the Campaigns team
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaigns/Foundation_Product_Team> at the
Wikimedia Foundation has launched our first project: creating an on-wiki
event registration system! We invite you to read our analysis and project
vision on the project page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaigns/Foundation_Product_Team/Registration>.
Once you have read the analysis, we sincerely hope that you share feedback
on the project talk page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Campaigns/Foundation_Product_Team/Registration#Feedback_on_project_launch_(August_2021)>.
Your feedback, as campaign organizers and/or Wikimedians, is absolutely
crucial to us, and it will help determine the direction of the project.

Campaigns is a new product development team, which is focused on building
and improving software solutions to support Wikimedia campaigns.
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wikipedia20/wikimedia-campaigns/> After
the registration project, we hope to build many more improved tools and
resources. If you want to get on-wiki updates from the team, please subscribe
here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaigns/Foundation_Product_Team/Subcribers>
.

Thank you in advance, and we look forward to reading your feedback on our
project!
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Campaigns/Foundation_Product_Team/Registration#Feedback_on_project_launch_(August_2021)>

Best,

Ilana Fried