Apologies for the follow-up, I managed to miss sharing all of the important
information!

Link to the Meta-Wiki with times and details:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Public_policy/Conversation_hours_and_Events#Upcoming_Conversation_Hours

Note on translation: Unfortunately this call is only in English.
This is part of a pilot project. You can help us improve our conversation
hours! We're accepting feedback via the MSG Forum [1], comments on our Meta
talk page [2], or emails to Ziski (fp...@wikimedia.org).

Hope to see you there,
Ziski
______