Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
--On Sunday, May 15, 2005 1:38 PM +0200 Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Justin Erenkrantz (justin @ erenkrantz dot-com)

Which is why having another mentor or two might be a good idea? We still
haven't ironed out the justin-cloning proces AFAICT :-)

I volunteered initially to start the process and have been in contact with the RogueWave folks during the drafting of this proposal. If any other member would like to now volunteer to assist me in this mentoring process going forward, it'd certainly be most appreciated! -- justin

I must be nuts, but I volunteer to mentor. In my copious free time.