Thanks Justin and Luciano for your check.

I use some maven plugins to extract license files from third party
libraries, the missing of license files are mainly due to the issue of this
jars. I will amend them manually and make another RC release.

Thanks
Saisai

Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com.invalid> 于2020年1月3日周五 上午9:59写道: