Hi Luciano,

I've fixed the license version manually, they'll be solved in next RC cut.
But still I cannot find out the license for ldapsdk 4.1, this is a very old
library, I doubt there's no license existed. Would you please help to check
it? Thanks!

And regarding to bootstrap and them files, they do existed in binary distro
as a part of Livy Server.

Thanks
Saisai

Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月3日周五 上午6:11写道: