Hi,

Thanks for putting that information together, everything look goods, but I have
a couple of queries.

From your PMC I noticed one person Jackie Jiang has not sign up to the private
list and has not sent a single mail to the dev or private lists. Have you asked
them if they want to be on the PMC?  It might also be a good idea to discuss
adding some of your existing committers to the new PMC as well. They can be
added in teh normal way after graduation as well. I also noticed there one
person who perhaps should not be subscribed to your private list (Jihao Zhang).

I also notice that you have links on the front page to seem to point to non-ASF
software? Presto and ThirdEye. ThirdEye from memory is not compatible with the
Apache license so I’m not sure that the project should be promoting this on
their front page and where they are include big disclaimers warning people
about this. Is this documentation still correct, [6] I notice this no longer
works [7]

The Presto documentation looks to have a few branding issue that need to be
corrected [3]. Is the PPMC aware of this and doing something about it? I can
see some other branding issues with the presto webpage [4][5] (and other pages)
and Apache projects with Pinot and Hive, Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka and
Druid. There might be others.

Has this license issue been fixed? [1] I can see the issue is still open [2]

Thanks,
Justin

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rb2bc93448636e3238f72654426ecce232b46c73ed1447b9c47a1d49e%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E