Hi,

Hope this helps.

I checked:

- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
signatures are fine, but hashes I'm not sure, this is what prompted when I
checked:
shasum: apache-linkis-1.0.3-incubating-bin.tar.gz.sha512: no properly
formatted SHA1 checksum lines found

- Disclaimer exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE exist
- No unexpected binary files
In the src package, there are binary files:
./linkis-engineconn-plugins/engineconn-plugins/python/src/main/py4j/py4j-0.10.7-src.zip
./linkis-engineconn-plugins/engineconn-plugins/python/src/main/py4j/pyspark.zip

Other minor issues:
In the Git tag [1], there's the download links[2]. I think the download
links should only exist in the download page, and it's not the time to
publish the download links for now.
In the apache-linkis-1.0.3-incubating-bin.tar.gz package,
there's apache-linkis-1.0.3-incubating-dist.tar.gz binary file.
apache-linkis-1.0.3-incubating-bin.tar.gz is larger than 500MB, is it
possible to streamline it?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/releases/tag/release-1.0.3-rc1
[2]