Hi  Yonglun,

Thanks for the checking and guidances!

- signatures and hashes are fine
[reply] We used gpg --print-md SHA512 to generate the hashes which caused
the format problem. Will change to shasum instead.

- No unexpected binary files
In the src package, there are binary files:
./linkis-engineconn-plugins/engineconn-plugins/python/src/main/py4j/py4j-0.10.7-src.zip
./linkis-engineconn-plugins/engineconn-plugins/python/src/main/py4j/pyspark.zip
[reply] There are python source scripts in these 2 zips. We found similar
zips in other Apache releases too, for example in Zeppelin.

- In the Git tag [1], there's the download links[2]. I think the download
links should only exist in the download page, and it's not the time to
publish the download links for now.
[reply] We'll take the advice and delete the download link in Git tag.

- In the apache-linkis-1.0.3-incubating-bin.tar.gz package, there's
apache-linkis-1.0.3-incubating-dist.tar.gz binary file.
[reply] The initial goal was to separate the installation materials
(installation scripts, configuration) more clearly from the main project
materials. We could abandon the tarball form and put the uncompressed
directory in the root of the binary package.

- apache-linkis-1.0.3-incubating-bin.tar.gz is larger than 500MB, is it
possible to streamline it?
[reply] The size is not small indeed, mostly due to we included some
environment dependency jars to make it easier for users. We'll try to
shrink it in later releases.

Shuai Di
Best Regards.

Zhang Yonglun <zhangyong...@apache.org> 于2022年1月7日周五 11:43写道: