I trust your lawyer will know better than I will about the trademark.  I simply
entered "firestorm software" into a search engine and got a product that's not
yours, available since at least July 2017.

This site [1] has the general naming guidance and the existence of the other
software may be of concern with some of the considerations.

1 - https://infra.apache.org/project-names.html