Hi Daniel and Justin,

Sorry about one more questions. Seems like the name "firestorm" has some
conflicts in USPTO searching and we only submitted China trademark
registration.

So about a new name, do we need to register this new "name" before donation
(and transfer to ASF before graduation),  or just a new suitable name
(without registration) is enough for incubation?

Best regards,
Jerry

Saisai Shao <sai.sai.s...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月17日周二 10:01写道: