Thanks for the further clarification Justin, it helps a lot. And thanks for
correcting me. Now I understand that I should have referred to the
3rd-party section [1] instead.

Explicitly, I think the action-to-do is to add (append) the below lines
into the Celeborn LICENSE file [2] (similar to that of Spark [3]), meantime
keep the copyright text in the source file and no need to add anything into
NOTICE:

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*This product bundles various third-party components under other open
source licenses.*

*This section summarizes those components and their licenses. See licenses/*

*for text of these licenses.*

*Apache Software Foundation License 2.0*

*--------------------------------------*

*common/src/main/java/org/apache/celeborn/common/network/util/LimitedInputStream.java*

======================
PS. attaching the detailed license instructions below for easier reference:

   1. The term "third-party work" refers to a work not submitted directly
   to the ASF by the copyright owner or owner's agent. This includes parts of
   a work submitted directly to the ASF for which the submitter is not the
   copyright owner or owner's agent.
   2. Do not modify or remove any copyright notices or licenses within
   third-party works.
   3. Make sure that every third-party work includes its associated
   license, even if that requires adding a copy of the license from the
   third-party download site into the distribution.
   4. Do not add the standard Apache License header to the top of
   third-party source files.
   5. Minor modifications/additions to third-party source files should
   typically be licensed under the same terms as the rest of the third-party
   source for convenience.
   6. The project's PMC should deal with major modifications/additions to
   third-party source files on a case-by-case basis.

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#3party
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-celeborn/blob/main/LICENSE