I don't see any advantage in having a distributed issue tracker, maybe there
are some, but I think issue tracking is a central and unique service. You
don't want (at least I don't see a reason for) Q&A, testing and management
to have a clone of your repositories for adding bug reports. And you
definitely don't want to have some issues added to a fork and not the main
repository.

Having a pluggable system, for supporting chiliproject, redmine, jira,
bugzilla, or some other issue tracker is probably the best solution on the
long run.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Pedro