On 06/17/2014 09:21 AM, Krutika Dhananjay wrote:

    *From: *"Pranith Kumar Karampuri" <pkara...@redhat.com>
    *To: *"Krishnan Parthasarathi" <kpart...@redhat.com>
    *Cc: *"Raghavendra Gowdappa" <rgowd...@redhat.com>,
    vshas...@redhat.com, "Krutika Dhananjay" <kdhan...@redhat.com>,
    "Gluster Devel" <gluster-devel@gluster.org>, "Anuradha Talur"
    <ata...@redhat.com>, "Susant Palai" <spa...@redhat.com>
    *Sent: *Monday, June 16, 2014 10:24:36 PM
    *Subject: *Re: quota tests and usage of sleep

    These are the test files which need attention. I added the authors to
    the mail.

    bug-1038598.t - Anuradha
    bug-1040423.t - Susant
    bug-1087198.t - Varun
    bug-1099890.t - Krutika

sleep cannot be removed from bug-1099890.t until the way DHT currently refreshes cached values of its subvolumes' struct statvfs info is resolved.

-Krutika
Thanks for the update krutika. Is that a bug or is it by design?. If it is a bug please log one. Could the rest of you also respond please.

Pranith

    Pranith

    On 06/16/2014 09:08 AM, Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
    > All,
    >
    > I have just one quota test authored by me in the regression test
    suite and that doesn't use sleep. Let me know if you need my help
    in reviewing your changes.