On 05/05/2015 10:32 AM, Avra Sengupta wrote:
Hi,

As already discussed, if you encounter this or any other snapshot tests, it would be great to provide the regression run instance so that we can have a look at the logs if there are any. Also I tried running the test in a loop as you suggested. After an hour and a half I stopped it so that I can use my machines to work on some patches. So please let us know when this or any snapshot tests fails for anyone and we will look into it asap.
Please read the mail again to find the link which has the logs.

./tests/basic/volume-snapshot-clone.t
    (Wstat: 0 Tests: 41 Failed: 3)
  Failed tests:  36, 38, 40

Pranith