On 09/09/2014 01:54 AM, Ilya Ivanov wrote:
Hello.

I've Gluster 3.5.2 on Centos 6. A primitive replicated volume, as describe here <https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-create-a-redundant-storage-pool-using-glusterfs-on-ubuntu-servers>. I tried to simulate split-brain by temporarily disconnecting the nodes and creating a file with the same name and different contents. That worked.

The question is, how do I fix it now? All the tutorials suggest deleting the file from one of the nodes. I can't do that, it reports "Input/output error". The file won't even show up in "gluster volume heal gv00 info split-brain". That shows 0 entries.
The deletion needs to happen on one of the bricks, not from the mount point.

Pranith
I can see the file in "gluster volume heal gv00 info heal-failed", though.

--
Ilya.