On 09/09/2014 11:35 AM, Ilya Ivanov wrote:
Ahh, thank you, now I get it. I deleted it on one node and it replicated to another one. Now I get the following output:

[root@gluster1 var]# gluster volume heal gv01 info
Brick gluster1:/home/gluster/gv01/
<gfid:d3def9e1-c6d0-4b7d-a322-b5019305182e>
Number of entries: 1

Brick gluster2:/home/gluster/gv01/
Number of entries: 0

Is it normal? Why the number of entries isn't reset to 0?
If you access the file using ls/stat etc, it will be fixed. But before that could you please post the output of 'getfattr -d -m. -e hex file/path/in/backend/brick' and 'getfattr -d -m. -e hex parent/dir/to/file/path/in/backend/brick'

Pranith

And why wouldn't the file show up in split-brain before, anyway?
Gfid split-brains are not shown in heal-info-split-brain yet.

Pranith