Thank you very much Michael.

Norton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike or Penny Novack" <stepbystepf...@mtdata.com>
To: "C. Ernst" <c.erns...@googlemail.com>
Cc: "Norton" <nortonfre...@globo.com>; <gnucash-devel@gnucash.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: Model of report

Is there any report model showing the Profit & Loss on monthly basis?
If so, where could I find it?

Thanks in advance!

Norton S. Freire
I'm not at all sure I understand what is wanted here. I don't do monthly Profit & Loss reports but I do do quarterly ones. Have absolutely no difficulty specifying the start and stop dates for that. If I wanted a monthly report I would just enter the start and stop dates to span just the one month. Run report, export, and then can do whatever was wanted with the set of monthly reports.

Michael