Then I don’t suppose it’s a major issue. You’d just need a backup of
public_html (or WWW folder, whichever is used) like is probably being done now,
and a dump of whatever db is used for the cms. Since there is already a dump of
the wiki db, it would just be an extra one of those for the cms db. A straight
dump by the db software or a tar.gz by the OS will do. Whatever procedure is
currently used for the wiki should be fine for the cms.