Hallo Robert,
you mean to do the reconciliation in *Import Dialog *> *Match Transactions*as
shown here.
<https://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/de/gnucash-guide/figures/basics_import_general1.png>

I've jsut tested it. Now, there are entries in the *Import Map Editor* but
only in the *Bayesian* list. What about *Non-Bayesian* and *Online ID*, how
are they get filled?
I added a transaction manually and reconciled it but nothing shows up
in  *Import
Map Editor* but I reckon that is not covered by it, isn't it.

In addition is there any posbility to influnce the *Bayesian matching *as
it can be done in the settings for online banking import
<https://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/de/gnucash-guide/basics-prefs1.html#basics-onlinebank2>.

Will be there any documentation soon?
During my research I find a very good but lonley piece of documentation
about the import process, 2.7. Daten importieren
<https://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/de/gnucash-guide/basics-import1.html>, on
what all my statements mainly base on. Will it find a way in the official
documentation?

The is properly off-topic and has to go in a separated email but during the
import process I nocticed that in  *Import Dialog *> *Transaction *
*Information*

   1. Column selction
   2. Trailing line to Skip number

not saved, when saving settings.