Stefen,

Yes to your first question, you should always try to do the matching on
that page, that's the way it learns for subsequent imports.
Bayesian / Non Bayesian is dependant on the preference setting you have
under 'online banking' and it uses those settings also.
'Online id' is used in OFX and QIF imports.

The import editor does not show reconciliation, it just shows you what
mappings you have and allows you to delete them.

Re-Documentation, when someone gets round to writing some, all volunteers
welcome.

Columns should be saved and they do on my setup, if not for you raise a
bug, https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla

I can understand why the trailing line number is not saved as you do not
know how big your CSV is, the leading line to skip is when you have headers
which I assume would always be the same.

Bob

>>> n-matching-data-td4685819.html <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nab