Op woensdag 27 februari 2019 20:36:57 CET schreef Wm via gnucash-devel:
> On 24/02/2019 17:18, Geert Janssens wrote:
> > Op zondag 24 februari 2019 17:19:09 CET schreef Wm via gnucash-devel:
> >
> > Looks like you are now lying in public... (using your own conversation
> > style here).
> >
> > Nothing gets deleted by the migration so there can't be data loss.
>
> We are talking well on the bug list, Geert.  What you say is untrue,
> don't spoil the illusion until you know the details and truth of what
> can be lost.

You know what Wm ?

I care about a constructive conversation, but this isn't one in my book and it
saddens me we didn't manage to make it one. I've run tired of this dancing
around and so I'll end it right here.

I have repeatedly asked about specific and objective details about your issue
in an effort to help you solve it. All I get is "you're wrong, I'm right,
you'll see" and vague allusions to design flaws. I don't care about right or
wrong, but about solving problems.

You on the other hand seem to enjoy grand talk more than having your problem
solved. So I have nothing more to contribute here. I feel I have wasted enough
time on this.

In short: you don't pay me enough to be entitled to insult or belittle me and
at the same time expect me to continue to help you.

Enjoy your life and goodbye,

Geert

PS I will ignore your mails future mails until I find you have learned how to
respectfully and constructively communicate with other people.