On 24/02/2019 17:29, Geert Janssens wrote:
Op zondag 24 februari 2019 16:23:24 CET schreef Wm via gnucash-devel:
On 24/02/2019 01:06, David Carlson wrote:
No, it is the name calling and digression from real subject matter.

I had to do the name calling because no-one was paying attention.

The more name calling you do the less I'm inclined to read though. I think I
have read at most half of what you have written the last few days because I
found the signal to noise ratio too low. Just so you know the effectiveness of
your strategy...

There are limited ways of approaching things if the other party won't listen.

One can try the thoughtful approach.

One can try being rude.

If none of these work, what do you suggest?

You're the person that is refusing to discuss what you have done wrong.

What is a person meant to do?

--
Wm