Dr. Micajkova,

Please remember to copy the list on all replies. "Reply-all" does the job on
most mail clients; some have a "Reply-list" function as well.

The screen shot shows an untranslated UI, so it doesn't illustrate your claim
that there are untranslated strings. Please set your locale to one of the 100%
translated languages (the ones with a check-mark) on this page:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnucash/gnucash/ and see if the strings you
think are untranslated really are.

You'll see on that page that Frank has added Macedonian, so you can create a
Weblate userid and start translating. You'll find instructions at
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation.

Regards,
John Ralls