Dr. Micajkova,

Ah, I see where you're going.

You can file an enhancement request, see
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Enhancement_Requests, to add those rows to the
options of the Tax Invoice Report. You probably also want the Date and
Description columns. Neither the Easy Invoice nor the Fancy Invoice has any
headings modifications options, so you'd be asking for the Tax Invoice Reports
options to be copied over and adjusted as necessary to match the fields
displayed in those reports.

Whether anyone will act on the request is another matter, so if you can program
you might consider doing the work yourself.
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports has a lot of information about the
structure of reports, including how to copy one and make your own modifications
to it.

Regards,
John Ralls