On 1/10/23 12:14 AM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
Lots of great improvements already and I'm sure more to look forward to. (some new reports too!)

But of the list so far, my money is on this one getting the most sighs of relief and smiles:

"The description field quickfill in the register now displays a drop-down list of possible completions instead of just one inline completion."

(of course, a Stock Assistant is majorly cool too...)

Thanks to all!

Regards,
Adrien

I missed something here, not surprising with the last 48 hour days I have spent.  All of the messages I see are Re.[GNC] GnuCash 4.900 Released.  I cannot find the original message in any of the e-mails I down loaded.  Is there a new version or not?

And how do I find it under Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS?

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.