Hi Bob,

Yes, I've just done that with the same result.  Reverted to 4.13 and a
saved version of my Reports - that was all good with Report configs and
Finance Quote all looking good.  Reinstalled the nightly version as you
suggested but the results are just the same - doesn't seem to find my last
file opened, still displays the function name only. Reports have lost their
saved configs and some have reverted to selecting every account.  Checked
"File About" and the file locations are identical between both versions. It
almost sounds like a permissions error - i.e. can't read configs but that's
a bit strange as when I updated one of my saved report configs it created
a saved-reports-2.8-Backup in C:\Users\halvey\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash.

Will wait for an updated version :-)

Thanks David H.