On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 at 14:50, David T. <sunfis...@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 at 14:56, Geert Janssens <geert.gnuc...@kobaltwit.be> wrote:

and clearly I missed ALL of the mailing list mentions of the renames,
so cheers to you both for putting me right.

Having said that, I'd assumed, on the back of seeing the merge of maint
into stable   that most of the development, or perhaps 'fixing", work was
still being done on maint.

No matter: I'm back on track.

Whilst I have you though, I also noticed that README also says

Supported Platforms

GnuCash 3.x is known to work with the following operating systems:

so maybe that could do with a bit of qualification as well, say

GnuCash versions 3.x and upwards are knowm to work ...

Cheers again,
Kevin