Hi Frank,

I had a quick look at this.
I don't know what to do with your eclipse warning. That's not part of our CMake
configuration. I suppose you are using something like -G Eclipse-CDT or
something when
you call cmake.

For the python warnings I have pushed a small change to use the newer find
package
module to detect python when our cmake is 3.12 or more recent.
As our baseline is still 3.10, I have kept some compatibility code for older
cmake versions.
If however we choose to support Ubuntu 20.04 LTS as oldest distro, we could set
cmake 3.16
as baseline and then the compatibility code could also be dropped. Ubuntu 18.04
LTS has
reached end of standard support in May 2023, so IMO that's something we could
consider.

Regards,

Geert