> On Jan 26, 2024, at 12:42 PM, Frank H. Ellenberger
> <frank.h.ellenber...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Am 25.01.24 um 19:59 schrieb John Ralls:
>> Not really, it looks like a big-business thing.
> OTOH I sem more and more governments requesting data for tex declaration in
> xbrl format.
> Prehaps we should start with xbrl as a report format?

Do these governments use the *same* XBRL format or does each country have its
own variant? Do they really apply to individuals and very small businesses like
the UK's MTD initiative?

Next, are they F/LOSS friendly or do they, like the UK's MTD, require the
generating program to include some secret token?

Regards,
John Ralls