Hello:

Recently our Discover credit card online banking stopped working. It seems to be caused by our credit card number being changed, I think, as the time it stopped was around the time they changed it. Originally I went in to the AQBanking setup and just changed the account # there, and tried to download transactions and get the "no transactions for the selected time period" message. I then tried deleting the online account in the AQBanking setup, and re-created it, but still get the same error. I did notice that at the end of the AQBanking setup wizard where you select the associated GNUCash account, the GNUCash account has the old credit card # on it under the Account ID column, but I am not sure if that really matters, I haven't been able to find any way to change the Account ID. If it doesn't matter anyway, then I'm not concerned with it as long as it works.

Am I doing this correctly and does anybody have any ideas of something else I can try? I appreciate the help. Thank you.