Tex, the Administrator of PCLinuxos struck a problem. Can you help please?
(I am not a developer, but can pass any help on)

regards, Doug

Re: GnuCash
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 01:28:20 AM »

I've spent hours on this and this is what it gives me even though the library
is installed in /usr/lib64/gnucash. I'm tired of it for now.

[tex@localhost SPECS]$ gnucash
gnucash: error while loading shared libraries: libgncmod-gnome-utils.so: cannot

Doug <lema...@internode.on.net>