Hello,

I am using gnucash 3.0-1 on a 2011 iMac running OSX 10.13.4. I was previously
using gnucash 2.6.7 on the same machine and OS .
I Changed the font size in the register using the following code …

style "font"
{
  font_name = "Sans 14"
}
widget_class "*" style "font"
gtk-font-name = "Sans 14”

And saved it to a file named .gtkrc-2.0.gnucash which was placed in my home
directory. It worked fine in the previous version, but now does not work with
version 3.0 of gnucash.

This code and file name were from the gnu cash FAQ on the gnucash site.

Thanks in advance for your help.

GEORGE HAMMOND
geh...@icloud.com