John:

I never received your reply because for some reason, it ended up in my spam folder.

I am not sure what you mean, but I cannot find the stock in question in Price Editor so I cannot check its prices.  I have selected to get quotes via AlphaVantage in Security Editor.

At any rate, I cannot get prices or input a price manually.

Thanks,

Les