I guess the problem stems from the fact that although I had set the stock to get online quotes through AlphaVantage, the stock didn't update.  So, as John Ralls stated, the stock is not visible in Price Editor without a price. So, following the his instructions, I went to Price Editor, selected TSX, Add, and entered yesterday's closing price.  It is now visible.

I have never encountered this before, as I guess all of my previous stocks had updated prices through online quotes.

Thanks to all for the help.

Les