Open simultaneously - that sounds dangerous to my galloping senility :) Normally I run into this when I have been working on the file for an hour or so, having done some 20 or 30 operations e.g. end of month multiple bank statement reconciles, then I screw up something.  A quick ctrl-z would save a whole lot of grief.

- Elmar