Thanks!

On 8/25/2020 9:48 AM, Stan Brown wrote:
On 2020-08-24 20:06, D. via gnucash-user wrote:
I'll have to figure out how I'd trigger the --extra flag in Windows
METHOD 1: a. Duplicate your GnuCash shortcut
b. Right-click the duplicate, select Properties
c. Add the flag in the Target box.

METHOD 2: a. Open a command prompt.
b. Type CD followed by a space and the path to your GnuCash folder,
which is probably C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin
c. type GnuCash --extra

There are other methods too.