Hi All:

I recently upgraded to GC 4.2 via Flathub (on Linux Mint 19.2. It seems that if you enter an incorrect entry and attempt to backspace or delete an entry in the register, it will not allow this action.  I am able to highlight the entry and then type over it.

This is not a big deal but just annoying, and thought it worthwhile to post.

Regards,

Les