So, the year isn’t the sticking point. If you look at the .xls files — one
transaction from 2022 and one from 2023 — do you see a difference? If you move
a 2023 transaction to 2022, does it import correctly, or fail? I’m guessing
there’s a column missing in the 2022 xls file.

--
Dave Reiser
dbrei...@icloud.com